Thanks Justin, Henry, Dave, Ming, Matt for helpful feedbacks.

Personally I find the current conversation a good living example of the
Apache way for consensus building :)
Thanks to the helpful feedback we have resolved several issues.

In order to clarify the situation, please allow me to dissect and summarize
the current situation.
There are a few categories of topics (related to the Apache way) this
thread have touched so far:

Compliance

Compliance is what every project is required to do. These policies are set
to protect Apache’s brand,
encourage community over code and set a common foundation for the projects.
Usually a compliance is
well documented (as per-apache way, what is not documented did not happen).
The TVM PPMC has been diligently
upholding compliances, including, but not limited to

- T0 Project website hosted at ASF https://tvm.apache.org/.
- T1 Produce apache release, no cat-X code.
- T2 No advertising non-release items as Apache release.
- T3 Protect Apache brand, working with trademark to resolve branding
concerns.
- T4 Clearly marks third party artifacts and makes sure they comply with
trademark policies.
- T5 Open development: everyone happens (also) happens on dev@
- T6 Consider all forms of contributions for committer nomination.
- T7 Make sure release processes are clearly documented, reproducible by
any committers.

Customary

There are also a few topics that touch on what many Apache(incubating)
projects do, but are not (yet) strict compliance.
The TVM PPMC could improve on. Specifically, the following item:

- K0 Usually an incubator project produces three apache releases, with
multiple release managers.
  So far TVM PPMC produced two apache releases by one manager (many PPMC
members helped on the two releases).

Community

Finally, the “community over code” is one of the most important factors of
the Apache way.
The TVM PPMC has been working very hard to foster a healthy, diverse and
independent community,
and will continue to do so.

- C0: Consider all forms of contributions as merit.
- C1: Encourage community diversity by only nominating people from
different organizations.
- C2: Actively discusses, and brings in new committers from diverse
backgrounds.
        The community grows healthily  and is quite vibrant.

Concerns

- X0: Right now, Justin and Ming rightfully point out that while the TVM
community has fulfilled T7, we could improve in K0.
- X1: The subdomain name (discuss.tvm.ai) is something that we would like
to work with trademarks@ to clarify.
      According to the current policy, the apache trademark cannot be used
“when the content of that domain is related
      to any related software products or services”. The subdomain is not
providing any software product or deriving services
      related to tvm. The TVM PPMC would be more than happy to follow
trademark’s suggestion.

Please let me know if the summary could be improved in any way, and we
would also welcome more feedback.

Thank you!
TQ