+1 (binding)

Its an awesome community and so much fun to see the project grow!

Julian

Am 10.09.20, 10:54 schrieb "Patrick Wiener" <wie...@apache.org>:

    +1 (non-binding)

    keep up the great work!

    Patrick

    > Am 10.09.2020 um 10:02 schrieb Dominik Riemer <rie...@apache.org>:
    >
    > +1 (non-binding)
    >
    > Great project!
    >
    > Dominik

(Incubating), as a Top Level Project.

    > This is a formal voting thread about Apache IoTDB's graduation, please
Vote:
    > [ ] +1 - Recommend graduation of Apache IoTDB as a TLP [ ]  0 [ ] -1 - Do
not recommend the graduation of Apache IoTDB because...

    > The VOTE will open for at least 72 hours.
    >
    > Apache IoTDB (Incubating) entered the incubator in Nov 2018, the
community has grown vibrantly since, with all the design, development happening
on the Apache infrastructure, the "Apache Way".

    > To list a few of the community's achievements,
    >
    > - Apache IoTDB name search has been approved
    > - Accepted > 1300 PRs from 75 contributors
    > - Migrated developer conversations to the list at d...@iotdb.apache.org
    >  (more than 3000 mails, without JIRA notifications, and gitbox, are sent
by more than 160 persons)
    > - There are 9 versions (3 major versions) released successfully
conformant to Apache release policy by 5 release managers;
    > - Invited 12 new committers (all of them accepted)
    > - invited 4 of those new committers to join the PMC (all of them accepted)
    > - Our proposed PMC is diverse and consists of members from more than 10
organizations

    > Preparations and discussions history about the graduation:
    >
    > - The maturity assessment is done [2],
    > - The community agreed on starting the graduation process in a formal
vote [3] (result see [4]).
    > And, I'd like to note that all our mentors also participated in the vote
with a positive vote!
    > - The community also decided about a suggestion for the initial VP, a
charter [5, 6] and the initial PMC list [7].

https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r83af02254859c88f2555778e59a5a6fc72a1d9bb4c30c52a82065353%40%3Cgeneral.incubator.apache.org%3E

https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r5fe46923c8625601a25e51340f1df6a2b6472e52dfa2648df116f618%40%3Cdev.iotdb.apache.org%3E

https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/rd99752552f6ecacaebd4ae4b27b4223c7899aabfa3ea22540a8f0924%40%3Cdev.iotdb.apache.org%3E

https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/ra072c0f047c25a439088d12a3fca9e38f67870e71a430772b242343c%40%3Cdev.iotdb.apache.org%3E