+1 (binding)

I checked:

- Checksums

- DISCLAIMER-WIP exists

- LICENSE and NOTICE are good - except for some C header files

- No unexpected binary files - could be improved in future releases

- Code compiles in both SIM and HW mode

- Tests pass in both SIM and HW mode

   1. Please note some header files[1] under the LGPL license is Category X
   and can’t typically be included in a source release, but I think it is OK
   with the WIP disclaimer.
   2. One vendored rust crate `winapi-x86_64-pc-windows-gnu`[2] under
   `third_party` directory might be optimized to reduce the size of future
   releases.
   3. According to the new distribution guideline [3], we might publish
   docker images under account apache in the future.

[1]
https://github.com/apache/incubator-teaclave-sgx-sdk/blob/master/common/inc/pwd.h

[2]
https://github.com/mesalock-linux/crates-io/tree/eb259811db1316ec63d9dd01cda3d87e3b860ca0/vendor/winapi-x86_64-pc-windows-gnu