+1 (binding)

I checked:
The signed key and sha code are OK for me.
DISCLAIMER_WIP exits
LICENSE and NOTICE exits
I tried to build the source in my Mac, but it failed when building rdsn failed.

Here are some works we need to do in the coming up release:
The file name should be apache-pegasus-incubating instead of  incubator-pegasus.
Please update the License header of the source file with ASF suggested[1].
Please add the build instruction on the README file.

I'm not sure if the RC4 is the final version of Apache Pegasus 2.1.0.
If so we also need to update the Git tag for it.

[1]https://www.apache.org/legal/src-headers.html#headers

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem