Hi,

It's an interesting project around OpenBCI. I really understand your
concern about how to reach your rational mentors. It's not a bad way to go
straight in the general mail, at least more professional mentors could see
your project. I'm not a veteran in this direction, but it's interesting to
read the project introduction. I'd like to be your mentor, you could count
me in :-)

Best Regards,
Von Gosling

Andrey Parfenov <a1994nd...@gmail.com> 于2020年11月25日周三 上午7:35写道: