HI,

+1 (binding)

I checked:
- incubating in name
- signatures and hashes correct
- LICENSE and NOTICE good
- al source files have ASF headers
- no unexpected binary files
- I didn’t build as I don’t have the prerequisites installed

I’m not sure why the BUILD file is empty. Int would be good to have simple
build instructions contained within the release in an obvious place rather than
on the web site.

Also you should not be referencing this version on the website until it the
IPMC vote has finished. "The current version of Heron is 0.20.3-incubating-rc9”
[1][2] You should also have some sort of disclaimer on that page [2] as you are
pointing users to unreleased code (both this rc and master) [3]

Thanks,
Justin

1. http://heron.incubator.apache.org/docs/getting-started-local-single-node
2. http://heron.incubator.apache.org/versions