Hi,

-1 (binding) due to files with incorrect headers and/or missing license
information. It would also be a good idea to remove “com.taobao.weex”.

I only see two +1 votes on the dev list but will assume that the person who put
the vote forward also voted +1.

I checked:
- incubating in name
- signatures and hashes are fine
- disclaimer exits
- Year is incorrect in NOTICE please update
- LICENSE need some improvements and include additional copyright (Ren
Nyffenegger) from this file [1]
- It looks like some file have incorrect headers or have not been mentioned in
LICENSE e.g. [2] some have double headers [3].
there looks to be about 30 files like this.
- There are references to “com.taobao.weex” in the code
- No unexpected binary files
- Didn’t compile as I don’t have the right environment se up

Thanks,
Justin

1. ./weex_core/Source/js_runtime/utils/base64.hpp
2. ./weex_core/Source/js_runtime/runtime/v8/vm_v8.cc
3 ./weex_core/Source/js_runtime/runtime/binding_macro.h