Just a quick update.
The YuniKorn team has done the migration from Travis to the github action,
so far it looks great.
The pipeline now only needs ~20 minutes comparing to the past 6~12hours. We
also use codecov and it also works great with github action.
We are pretty happy with this migration, hope github can keep this up.

Thanks!
Weiwei