Hi Sheng,

> the project as it is high velocity and in Chinese.

The quick look at Doris’s page made me +1 for that

>  I recommend the community should make some
adjustments, and make sure the discussion could be changed into English

I still wonder where this observation come from? Could you give bits of hints?

   Juan Pan (Trista)

Senior DBA & PMC of Apache ShardingSphere
E-mail: panj...@apache.org

On 02/7/2021 08:01,Sheng Wu<wu.sheng.841...@gmail.com> wrote:
I really lacked the time and ability to follow along with the progress in
the project as it is high velocity and in Chinese.
It is hard for me to judge how well the Apache Way is being followed.

Hi Doris PPMC
If this is being observed, I recommend the community should make some
adjustments, and make sure the discussion could be changed into English
before they apply for the graduation.

Sheng Wu 吴晟
Twitter, wusheng1108

Dave Fisher <w...@apache.org> 于2021年2月7日周日 上午4:19写道:

Hi Willem,

Inline responses:

On Feb 6, 2021, at 6:58 AM, Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks for the Ming's step in.  I'm sure you can bring more fresh
ideas to doris.

I’ve added Ming as a Mentor. Please subscribe to the project mailing lists.

Besides adding the new mentor, I think we need to think about moving
forward with the graduate process.

That’s for the podling to discuss.

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

On Sat, Feb 6, 2021 at 10:36 PM Ming Wen <wenm...@apache.org> wrote:

I am willing to help as a mentor

Thank you.

陈明雨 <morning...@163.com>于2021年2月6日 周六下午10:34写道:

Hi All:

I'm the member of Doris PPMC.
Our former mentor Dave resigned from Doris' mentor position for some
reason.
We respect Dave's decision very much and thank Dave for his help
during the Doris incubation process.

I really lacked the time and ability to follow along with the progress in
the project as it is high velocity and in Chinese.

It is hard for me to judge how well the Apache Way is being followed.

We currently only have two mentors, so we seek a third mentor to help
us continue to complete the incubation work.
Any suggestions and discussions are welcome.

Please review https://whimsy.apache.org/roster/ppmc/doris

Make sure that all mentors and PPMC members are subscribed to the mailing
lists.

It would be great to add moderators from the PPMC membership.

Best Regards,
Dave

-------------
Doris is "A fast MPP database for all modern analytics on big data",
It has been widely used in more than 100 companies.
You can visit our website[1] for more information.

[1] http://doris.incubator.apache.org/master/en/

--

此致!Best Regards
陈明雨 Mingyu Chen