+1 (binding)

Checked:
- LICENSE and NOTICE seem okay
- DISCLAIMER-WIP exists
- Incubating in name
- Checksum and signature okay
- No unexpected binary file
- Built shared library using cmake (without CUDA)
- Built Java/Scala jars (also works for Groovy)

Comments:
* As others have noted, please fix LICENSE, NOTICE and DISCLAIMER-WIP files
moving forward.
* LICENSE file mentions 3rdparty/tvm/3rdparty/rang as "Unlicense". It would
be good to clarify that.
* Also a minor thing which could be improved: "What's New" section in
README.md stops at version 1.5.1. It would be great to keep that section
updated or point to some website if that info is elsewhere.
* You reference KEYS in dev space but also have one in the release space
at: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/incubator/mxnet/. I'd
encourage you just to use the release one (keeping it updated as needed)
and delete the dev one. This would avoid having two (potentially out of
sync) sources of truth.
* I had to manually copy some .a/.so files from root directory to lib (I
could have done a step wrong)
* I had to use JDK8 to build jars (didn't see that in instructions I was
following but I could have missed it)
* Built jars had version INTERNAL, I was expecting 1.8.0.rc3 or similar
* I was planning to run my Groovy data science example against the jar but
the produced jars didn't seem complete (perhaps my lack of understanding of
steps required)

Cheers, Paul.