Hi,

I think this is a very interesting project. :-)

I saw in YunionCloud Proposal that 5 git repo needs to be created,
https://github.com/apache/incubator-yunioncloud
https://github.com/apache/incubator-dashboard
https://github.com/apache/incubator-kubecomps
https://github.com/apache/incubator-yunioncloud-operator
https://github.com/apache/incubator-yunioncloud-docs

I have 2 questions:
1. Can these 5 repo be merged together? Especially
incubator-yunioncloud-docs only stores documents.
2. "Incubator-dashboard" and "incubator-kubecomps" may need to be renamed
to "incubator-yunioncloud-dashboard" and "incubator-yunioncloud-kubecomps".

Thanks
Xun Liu