Hi,

> Sorry for the trouble to everyone, we will re-evaluate the branding issue.
> Can we use the following names to publish versions maintained by third
> parties(NOT in Apache offical code repo)
>
> DorisDB, BaiduDoris, DorisBaidu, DorisDatawareHouse, DorisCloud, etc…

None of these names fit what is generally allowed, I would double check with
trademarks. Names like BaiduDoris and DorisBaidu would not be allowed as it’s
an Apache project.

Some of this may depend on what the other release contains. Does it just
contain fixes / patches already in Apache Doris version control or does it
contain extra code from Baidu?

Thanks,
Justin