Hi,

-1 (binding) due to LICENSE and NOTICE issues, possible GPL dependancy issues,
and possible font licensing issues. There might be an explanation for all of
these, if so I’ll consider changing my vote.

I checked:
- incubating in name
- checksums are fine
- LICENSE seems OK but it’s not possible to check as it unknown where some of
the 3rd party code is from e.g. code under /be/src/gutil/ is copyright google,
the license is not mentioned in the header. For example this file [2] a quick
search shows this file [3] which has a difference license.
- This font files are not mentioned [4][5] and are of unknown license. It a god
idea to mention where the dependancy come from and the version of the software.
- Things are mentioned in LICENSE but are not in the source release e.g.
webroot/static/jquery.dataTables.js or
webroot/be/bootstrap/css/bootstrap.min.css
- NOTICE is not correct. The notice file is not for listing included/bundled
3rd party software. The notice file should include any relocated copyright
files, (usually from software grants) and parts of notice files from Apache
licensed bundled software. [1]
- These files [6][7] mention that same 3rd party dependancies are under a GPL
license, is this still correct?
- No unexpected binary files, except possibly the font files
- I didn’t try to comply from source

Thanks,
Justin

1. https://infra.apache.org/licensing-howto.html#mod-notice
2. ./be/src/gutil/arm_instruction_set_select.h
3.
https://github.com/crosswalk-project/chromium-crosswalk/blob/master/third_party/tcmalloc/chromium/src/base/arm_instruction_set_select.h
4. ./ui/public/fonts/iconfont/iconfont.*
5. ./ui/public/fonts/fonts/icomoon.*
6. ./docs/zh-CN/installing/compilation.md
7 ./docs/en/installing/compilation.md