On Thu, May 13, 2021 at 07:12 Goson zhang <gosonzh...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi Sebb
>
> How should we fix it?
>
> I did not pay attention to the issue, maybe we missed some items that must
> be adjusted

I might be missing official sources [1] but after you vote the name it
should be made aware to the IPMC (I would assume via general@) and then
request infra to rename your resources.  This would require you to rename
the podling in podlings.xml.

It’s not often that we have this scenario but perhaps we should get it on
the guide.

[1]:
https://www.mail-archive.com/general@incubator.apache.org/msg73559.html