Hi,

There are two important things I want to mention:

1) 72 hours have not been completed for this vote. So, let's wait for it.

2) Carrying over binding votes from dev list to general is something people
have been talking about for a while now. Let's carry it into another mail
thread in general.

Kind Regards,
Furkan KAMACI