Hello Nathan,

Right, STEP geometry is one of the things we could do with SST. We are just
finishing with a higher level ontology that is directly derived from STEP
geometry models (written in the Express modelling language) and that is
directly integrated in SST as "early binding". So an application can directly
operate on objects such an Ellipse, a BSplineSurfaceWithKnots,a Torus or to
take advantage of the new triangulated data capabilities.
The next thing to do is to write a STEP p21-file parser that can transform the
data in a p21 file into RDF using the higher level ontology. After this we
might look for ways how to display the geometry in a browser ... there are
several approached that could be taken for this.

Cheers

Lothar