Hi Justin,

Thanks for your help.

> This file [1] has an incorrect header and may be from another project.
Where sis this code come from?
This file contains some very simple test cases, we assume that they are not
from another project, but just added a wrong license header. We are trying
to contact the contributor who contribute this file to make things clear.
Before he/she respond, we'd like to remove this file to avoid issues.

BTW, we check the licenses via apache-rat-plugin, but it didn't prompt this
file has a problem, even the header is not right. Can you give us some
suggestions that how you find out this problem? So that we can use the same
method to check all the files again before start the next round vote.

> This file [2] may incorrectly have an ASF header and contains 3rd party
code not mentioned in LICENSE. Looks like there may be other 3rd party code
(from the same project) in other files as well?
Yes, the other file contains 3rd party code is
./apache-shenyu-incubating-2.4.0-src/shenyu-admin/src/main/resources/static/index.40aac744.js
All the two files (index.6e738f45.css and index.40aac744.js) are built from
shenyu-dashboard, they should not appear in the src release package. We
will exclude these two files from the src package.

After resolve these two problems, we can start the round 2 vote process.

Thanks.

--

Zhang Yonglun
Apache ShenYu (Incubating)