HI Justin,

Thanks for the check, we will look into it.
In the client zip we have a THIRD-PARTY.txt which should list all
dependencies and their licenses [1].
I suppose this should then be included in the LICENSE file and we should go
over all the dependencies to see what needs to be included in the notice
file?

Just to make sure we get it right next release.

Cheers,
Hans

[1]
https://github.com/apache/incubator-hop/blob/master/assemblies/static/src/main/resources/THIRD-PARTY.txt