+1(binding)

Checked sigs and sums: Matched
Rat-check: Passed
DISCLAIMER in place
LICENSE and NOTICE in place
Built from source: Passed
Run UT: mvn test -fn
  org.apache.kyuubi.ha.client.ServiceDiscoverySuite in kyuubi-ha failed with
  "kentyao/zhangduo-[virtualb]o...@apache.org" did not equal
"kentyao/zhangduo-[VirtualB]o...@apache.org" (ServiceDiscoverySuite.scala:128)
  Should be something related case sensitive/insensitive domain name?

And a minor problem that, the sha512 file contains the absolute path of the
file, like
/Users/chengpan/Projects/apache-kyuubi/work/release/kyuubi-1.3.0-incubating-bin.tgz
Better just name it kyuubi-1.3.0-incubating-bin.tgz

Wanqiang Ji <j...@apache.org> 于2021年9月3日周五 下午10:01写道: