I don’t think the infractions noted by Sebb affect Hop’s readiness to graduate.
In a well-running project those would be raised on the dev list and easily
resolved.

Hop is a well-running project with an open and active community. I have been
one of its mentors through Incubation. It is ready to be a top-level Apache
project. Good luck!