+1(binding)

Checked sigs and sums: Matched
LICENSE and NOTICE: In place
DISCLAIMER-WIP: In place
Built from src: Succeeded with the steps mentioned here

https://github.com/pegasus-kv/pegasus-docker

I think we should also move this repo under the governance of ASF later.

Run UTs: First it failed with can not find libjvm.so, I had to manually add
the path for libjvm.so to the LD_LIBRARY_PATH, and this time I got a failure

[----------] Global test environment tear-down
[==========] 74 tests from 23 test cases ran. (43536 ms total)
[  PASSED  ] 73 tests.
[  FAILED  ] 1 test, listed below:
[  FAILED  ] pegasus_server_impl_test.test_table_level_slow_query

I assume this is only for me? And considering the name, I guess this is
just for performance, not correctness, so should not be a blocker.

Thanks.

Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com> 于2021年11月21日周日 下午3:48写道: