From: Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com&gt;
Date: Wed,Nov 24,2021 8:47 AM
To: Incubator General <general@incubator.apache.org&gt;
Subject: Re: [DISCUSS] Incubating Proposal of SeaTunnel

Hi all,

We want to propose SeaTunnel as a new Apache Incubator project.

SeaTunnel is a distributed, high-performance data integration platform
for the synchronization and transformation of massive data (offline &amp;
real-time). It has
following features:
&nbsp;1. Real-time integrate data from different data platforms
&nbsp;2. High performance with billions of rows of data
&nbsp;3. Assure 0 data loss and duplication
&nbsp;4. Easily Monitor the whole status of the system

It was initially known as Waterdrop and renamed SeaTunnel[1] on
October 12, 2021.

I'd happy to be the Champion of this project and may Thanks to&nbsp; Lidong
Dai (lidong...@apache.org),Ted Liu (ted...@apache.org), William
Guo(guo...@apache.org), Zhenxu Ke (kezhenx...@apache.org) and Kevin
Ratnasekera (djkevincr1...@gmail.com) for being the mentor of
SeaTunnel project and
helping us to polish the incubating proposal[2].

Looking forward to your feedback and thank you very much.

[1]https://github.com/InterestingLab/SeaTunnel
[2]https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INCUBATOR/SeaTunnelProposal

Best regards,

Willem Jiang