Hi JB,

There are some differences between the HugeGraph and Apache AGE.
They both provide graph query support and can be used on top of PostgreSQL.
As HugeGraph uses PostgreSQL as one of backend storage,  it supports
other storage such as RocksDB, Cassandra, HBase, MySQL.
HugeGraph made lots of improvements on solving the Graph problems of
storage, querying, indexing and sorting.
HugeGraph uses RocksDB as the default storage engine (billion-scale
graph scenarios deliver hundreds of thousands of reads and writes per
second on SSD environments)

I think we can let Jermy, the leader of HugeGraph, answer the more
detailed questions.

Regards,

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang