Hi Justin,

Good catch!

Just out of interest, I went through the same Source Jar and I've found the
following and thought to bring it to the attention of this thread:

These Non-Generated Sources Files with the "Extreme! Lab, Indiana
University" license:
- com/bea/xml/stream/MXParser.java

These Non-Generated Sources Files have "Copyright (c) 2002 by BEA Systems.
All Rights Reserved." indication:
- com/bea/xml/stream/samples/*.java

These Non-Generated Sources Files have ASL v1.1 header:
- com/bea/xml/stream/reader/*.java

These Non-Generated Sources Files with no license header:
- com/bea/xml/stream/EventState.java
- com/bea/xml/stream/events/NotationDeclarationEvent.java
- com/bea/xml/stream/events/EntityDeclarationEvent.java

Specially for the 1st one, in light of this discussion represented in
[1]-[4].

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LEGAL-592
[2] https://lists.apache.org/thread/pjr6qc68jplq8cc5soq06vrgyb04vzxm
[3] https://lists.apache.org/thread/3dyvw8bvknozm63nxwyo1hdgfh42xvy9