Hello all,
This is a call for a vote to release Apache Tuweni (incubating) version 2.1.0.
Apache Tuweni is a set of libraries and other tools to aid development of
blockchain and other decentralized software in Java and other JVM languages. It
includes a low-level bytes library, serialization and deserialization codecs
(e.g. RLP), various cryptography functions and primitives, and lots of other
helpful utilities.

The Apache Tuweni community has voted on and approved a proposal to release
Apache Tuweni (Incubating) version 2.1.0. We would like to request the
Incubator PMC members review and vote on this incubator release.

Release information:
Vote result thread:
https://lists.apache.org/thread/m49tlhcrzs80q0vk6kvgympthxbbptvk
<https://lists.apache.org/thread/m49tlhcrzs80q0vk6kvgympthxbbptvk>
We're voting on the source distributions available here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/tuweni/2.1.0-incubating/
<https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/tuweni/2.1.0-incubating/>
<https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/tuweni/2.1.0-incubating/
<https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/tuweni/2.1.0-incubating/>>
The release tag is present here:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-tuweni/releases/tag/v2.1.0-incubating-rc
<https://github.com/apache/incubator-tuweni/releases/tag/v2.1.0-incubating-rc>
<https://github.com/apache/incubator-tuweni/releases/tag/v2.1.0-incubating-rc
<https://github.com/apache/incubator-tuweni/releases/tag/v2.1.0-incubating-rc>>
 This release includes the following changes:  New features: * Add
OpenTelemetry metrics reporting service * Add synchronizer to eth client * New
application: Ethereum node crawler * Add support for more EVM opcodes:
extcodehash, extcodecopy, support Istanbul opcodes * New application: JSON-RPC
proxy * New application: bootnode * Support Java 17 * Better gradle wrapper for
Windows  Fixes: * Upgrade Vert.x to 4.1.2 * DNS discovery resilience, allow
retries and using multiple servers. (Jiri Peinlich) * Move to new license
checks build * Remove logback runtime dependency * Provide system property to
disable use of libsodium in hashing. * Upgrade Kotlin to 1.5.31

Thank you,
Antoine.
---
On behalf of Tuweni community