发件人: sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Date: 2022年2月16日周三 00:41
Subject: Re: [VOTE]Release Apache Liminal (incubating) 0.0.4rc2-incubating
To: general <general@incubator.apache.org>

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/liminal/0.0.4rc2-INCUBATING/

https://github.com/apache/incubator-liminal/releases/tag/0.0.4rc2-incubating

> The SHA512 Checksum for these artifacts is:
>
> apache-liminal-0.0.4rc2-incubating-source.tar.gz:
> BEC25A76 9E5C12BD F262FF95 3AE3E26D 8F19294C 16E45605 49F027F1
> 6A31ECC5 62BD7001 2E63D66B BEBBE319 D829FA04 B1051C1A DFC9A13D
> 6C861E62 5796B396

> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/liminal/KEYS

Please don't use the above URL for KEYS in vote emails or download pages.

Use https://downloads.apache.org/incubator/liminal/KEYS instead.

The copy of KEYS at
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/liminal/KEYS is
redundant.

It should be maintained instead at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/incubator/liminal/KEYS
(this is the source for downloads.apache.org)