Hi all,

this is a call for a vote to release Apache StreamPipes (incubating) 0.69.0.
Apache StreamPipes (incubating) is self-service Industrial IoT toolbox to
enable non-technical users to connect, analyze and explore IIoT data streams.
The Apache StreamPipes community has voted on and approved a proposal to
release Apache StreamPipes (incubating) 0.69.0.

We now kindly request the Incubator PMC members to review and vote on this
release.

Vote and result threads from the StreamPipes community:
Result: https://lists.apache.org/thread/hmx9wtyjw6tqbx70gpvnr8tqcg0xxlcc
Vote: https://lists.apache.org/thread/b58pym522yqn4qbdym549xh440boy52p

>From the PPMC vote, we carry over 1 binding IPMC votes:
Christofer Dutz

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours.

Please vote accordingly:

[] +1 approve (indicate what you validated - e.g., performed the checklist at
[6])
[] +0 no opinion
[] -1 reject (explanation required)

One artifact is relevant for this vote:

incubator-streampipes, staged at [1], available in Nexus at [2], release tag:
release/0.69.0, hash for the release tag:
6893604222cb9c3efc4bf66dc0c21e3223c2c84e

Per [3] "Before voting +1, [P]PMC members are required to download the signed
source code package,
compile it as provided, and test the resulting executable on their own platform,
along with also verifying that the package meets the requirements of the ASF
policy on releases."

A release validation guide is available at [4]. The KEYS file is available at
[5]

Thanks for taking your time for validating this release!

Philipp

[1] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/streampipes/0.69.0/rc1/
[2] https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachestreampipes-1016
[3] https://www.apache.org/dev/release.html#approving-a-release