+1 (binding)

I checked:
- incubating is in the name
- LICENSE file is there
- NOTICE file is there but I would recommend to plan to check the
content (it seems basically empty), especially regarding the third
party license folder
- DISCLAIMER is almost there (named DISCLAIMER-WIP), it's related to
license and NOTICE file, I would recommend to rename in DISCLAIMER as
soon as NOTICE file is clean
- build doesn't work out of the box with gradlew (Error: Could not
find or load main class org.gradle.wrapper.GradleWrapperMain Caused
by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.gradle.wrapper.GradleWrapperMain)
- ASF headers are present in almost all files, but some files (like
the md ones) don't have it
- sha512 and asc are good

I would suggest focusing on fixing incomplete licensing conditions and
the NOTICE file for the next release. I will take a look at why
gradlew doesn't work out of the box.

I hesitated to vote +0 for this release, but in order to move forward,
let's focus on the next release.

Regards
JB