Yes, most of them are Kconfig, defconfig and .ld files. I think all of them
are generated files so do not need a license header.

We could introduce a rat.exclude file in our repo to exclude these
generated files.

And thanks for the pointer. Let me check the LICENSE file as well.

Abdelatif Guettouche <abdelatif.guettou...@gmail.com> 于2022年4月9日周六 20:47写道: