Hi, Mingyu,if iceberg NOTICE is not standard NOTICE file,I think it's
necessary to modify it.

The Apache standard NOTICE could be removed in the NOTICE,

Such as the following text,if they are the ASF products,they can be removed
to reduce the NOTICE file.

```

 Notice file for: spark-core_2.12-2.4.6

Spark Project Core

Copyright 2020 The Apache Software Foundation

 Notice file for: httpcore-4.4.15

Apache HttpCore

Copyright 2005-2021 The Apache Software Foundation

```

陈明雨 <morning...@163.com> 于2022年4月16日周六 13:06写道:

--

Best Regards