+1(binding)

Checked sigs and sums: Matched
LICENSE and NOTICE: In place
DISCLAIMER: In place
Built from source: 'mvn clean install -DskipTests' passed with jdk 1.8.0_312
Run UTs: There are several failures, seems related to environment? See the
output below for more details. Anyway I do not think it is a blocker.

Thanks.

===== Failure Test Output =====
Run starting. Expected test count is: 24
ServiceControlCliArgumentsSuite:
- test basic kyuubi service arguments parser *** FAILED ***
  "[zhangduo-ubuntu]" did not equal "[localhost]"
(ServiceControlCliArgumentsSuite.scala:99)
  Analysis:
  "[zhangduo-ubuntu]" -> "[localhost]"
- prints usage on empty input
- prints error with unrecognized options
- test invalid arguments
- test extra unused arguments
- test list action arguments
- test get/delete action arguments
- test with unknown host
- test with invalid port specification
- test create action arguments
- test use default property value if missing
- test use short options *** FAILED ***
  "[zhangduo-ubuntu]" did not equal "[localhost]"
(ServiceControlCliArgumentsSuite.scala:333)
  Analysis:
  "[zhangduo-ubuntu]" -> "[localhost]"
- test --help
ServiceControlCliSuite:
- test expose to same namespace
- test not specified namespace
- test expose to another namespace
- test render zookeeper service node info
- test expose zk service node to another namespace
- test get zk namespace for different service type
- test list zk service nodes info
- test get zk service nodes info *** FAILED ***
  "" did not contain "/kyuubiserver_03  localhost    10000
1.5.1-incubating
  " (ServiceControlCliSuite.scala:75)
- test delete zk service nodes info *** FAILED ***
  "" did not contain "/kyuubiserver_04  localhost    10000
1.5.1-incubating
  " (ServiceControlCliSuite.scala:75)
- test verbose output
- test get zk namespace for different engine type and subdomain
Run completed in 34 seconds, 485 milliseconds.
Total number of tests run: 24
Suites: completed 3, aborted 0
Tests: succeeded 20, failed 4, canceled 0, ignored 0, pending 0
*** 4 TESTS FAILED ***

Fu Chen <fc...@apache.org> 于2022年4月20日周三 18:08写道: