Being one of the original core members of AGE I can honestly say that,
since AGE's inception, AGE has grown a lot.

In the beginning, AGE was just a small team, in a small office. Now, it is
truly a multinational team spread out over continents with many
contributors. Besides the increase in contributors, the project itself has
grown from an idea, to implement openCypher in Postgres, to an actual
reality that is very nearly complete.

With the aid of our mentors, our project has become more polished and
accessible as an open source Apache project. I would hope that our mentors
and other Apache members would agree with myself and others above that we
are ready to graduate incubation into a TLP.

To my team, good job thus far! To Eya specifically, we couldn't have gotten
this far without you! Period!

John