Hi,

I think there may still be some issues around DorisDB [1] and StarRocks,
although these might not be a graduation issues.

For instance StarRocks claims it’s  "Free and Open Software” but it actually
under the Elastic License 2.0.

There are some minor ASF branding/trademark issues on their site as well. [2]

I notice headers in its code state "
// This file is made available under Elastic License 2.0.
// This file is based on code available under the Apache license here:
//   XXX

// Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) under one
// or more contributor license agreements.
….”

AFAIK the project could not change the code from the ASF to the Elastic License
2.0. Any additions could be under a different license but not the original ASF
code.

Take a file a random I’m compared them [3][4] and there's no difference between
the code at all.

I’m curious is there any relationship between the proposed Doris PMCor project
and StarRocks?

Kind Regards,
Justin

1. https://github.com/DorisDB