Hi Justin,

Thanks for your check, vote, and suggestion, the build error may due
to an incompatible version of gradle, the gradle version may need to
be higher than 7.

And I will add the build step to README soon, and modify the download
way in EventMesh doc to use ASF release rather than github.

Thanks,
Wenjun