Hi Tison,

I asked a couple of months ago [1] if Infra could enable Github's Merge
Queue Functionality [2]. That was rejected unfortunately. I'm also curious
if others think of a solution that would be compliant with the ASF rules.

Best regards,

Martijn

[2]
https://github.blog/changelog/2021-10-27-pull-request-merge-queue-limited-beta/