Hi Shenyu and incubator

Shenyu is going to graduate in next month, I accidentally have a
chance to review its original org, Dromara, due to some reviews for
SkyWalking PR.

There are two things concerning me.
1. Dromara website[1] still declare Shenyu(even with Apache prefix) on
its project page. I think this is wrong and confusing end-users. As
this project has been donated for a long time, why it is still hosted
there?
2. Hutool project[2], another project hosted in dromara community, its
website declares very clearly Shenyu is a project of Dromara
community.
3. Sa-token project[3], Dromara community project. It posts Shenyu's
logo as well without Apache prefix, and it links the project to
gitee[4], which is mostly an official mirror of Shenyu.

Could Shenyu's PMC take care of this? make sure that, Dromara is not a
big open-source community, and several people in Shenyu PMC team
actually leads this community as far as I know.
1. From Dromara community perspective, it would keep declaring things
like this. Shenyu has been donated to the foundation.
2. All links, especially those you could control in the Dromara
community's project, should go to the Apache website, or Apache's
GitHub repository very clearly.

For members of the PMC team, I hope Shenyu's PMC could take more
responsibilities to protect the ASF and project branding. This should
not be hard to find, as you are working inside Dromara community.
Unless you didn't know this is a branding, this would concern me more,
as you are going to graduate a TLP.

[1] https://dromara.org/projects/
[2] https://www.hutool.cn/
[3] https://sa-token.dev33.cn/