Hello all,

This is a call for vote to release Apache DevLake (Incubating) v0.12.0-rc2

The Apache DevLake community has voted on and approved a proposal to release
Apache DevLake (Incubating) version v0.12.0-rc2

We now kindly request the Incubator PMC members review and vote on this
incubator release.

Linkis community vote thread:
https://lists.apache.org/thread/yxy3kokhhhxlkxcr4op0pwslts7d8tcy

Vote result thread:
https://lists.apache.org/thread/qr3fj42tmryztt919jsy5q8hbpmcztky

The release candidates:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/devlake/0.12.0-incubating-rc2/

Git tag for the release:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-devlake/tree/v0.12.0-rc2

Keys to verify the Release Candidate:
https://downloads.apache.org/incubator/devlake/KEYS

some issues raised from the last voting[1].
- Several files don't have have ASF headers -- Fixed in this release

- NOTICE is there but need to be extended (it's almost empty) -- No new entries
for now, we will append them at the first time when needed

- Use CI to help check license header -- We followed this advice and have set
up a GitHub Action workflow to do the job

- Use https://downloads.apache.org/incubator/devlake/KEYS as the link of KEYS
-- As shown above, we are using the correct link

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours or until necessary number of votes
are reached.

Please vote accordingly:

[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion