Hi Justin

> In my experience dependancies can also include other differently licensed 3rd
> party code and can fail to mention it.

In terms of binary dependency, if those “dependencies used by our dependencies”
(usually called transitive dependencies) are not mentioned in the using
dependencies, we can also detect and list the transitive dependencies in our
license file as they are finally bundled in our binary too (mostly). But if you
mean our dependency uses third party source code without mentioning it, that’s
a bit troublesome.