- incubating in name
- signature and hash fine
- DISCLAIMER is fine
- LICENSE and NOTICE are fine
- No unexpected binary files

these file should have ASF header:
./plugins/azure/impl/impl.go
./plugins/azure/models/build.go
./plugins/azure/models/migrationscripts/archived/build.go
./plugins/azure/models/migrationscripts/archived/build_definition.go
./plugins/azure/models/build_definition.go
./plugins/jira/models/migrationscripts/20220407_add_source_table.go
./plugins/jenkins/models/task.go
./plugins/jenkins/models/job_dag.go
./plugins/jenkins/models/pipeline.go
./plugins/jenkins/models/build_repo.go
./models/migrationscripts/20220711_add_subtasks_table.go
./models/domainlayer/devops/cicd_pipeline.go
./models/domainlayer/devops/cicd_pipeline_repo.go
./models/domainlayer/devops/cicd_task.go