To not leave this discussion completely undiscussed :-)  -->

My vote/thoughts appeared on dev@flagon, which is ultimately in favor of
graduation.

Flagon mentors hadn't raised any other issues, so it seems without [m-]any
critical/needed comments/suggestion during this discussion, it is otherwise
getting time to bring this to a VOTE -- perhaps in another day or few [ at
least sometime after TGiving holiday break for those US based ]?