+1 (binding)

I verified:

+ Dist artifacts valid and downloadable.
+ 3 released tarball has correct sign and checksum.
+ Do not found binary files in the source release.
+ LICENSE, NOTICE and DISCLAIM are present in each release.
+ JAR files contain DEPENDENCIES file to show dependencies' license
information
+ Build from source by ./build.sh with detach mode + scala 2.12 + jdk 1.8,
and later run pnpm install & build to build the front end.

- I cannot build the library with mixed mode due to multiple network
issues. But this seems not be a blocker.

nit: The release validation process has some typos and indent issues. I
made
https://github.com/apache/incubator-streampark-website/commit/0b04e3a8bd34eebb9306fb2f1f7f0db4250559a2
to fix.

Best,