Thank you for the notes.

I would like to point out in regards to the missing ASF headers that the links
you provide are on a different branch than the one we built the release from.
The release artifacts were built from the 'release/1.0.0' branch in their
respective repositories. That said, the 'requirements.txt' file you linked
present in the release does not contain such a header.

Furthermore, with the new year, the copyright statements in the NOTICE files
are now out of date as you observed. I'm assuming this will require a new
release candidate?

Thanks,
Riley