> I'm an ASF Member, I could also help here for writing the proposal but I'm
> not a PMC member for the Incubator project, I'm a committer for my past
> incubation experience related to Apache ManifoldCF.

FYI, as an ASF Member, you can request to become a IPMC member anytime:

> Individuals may be nominated to join the IPMC after a vote which passes.
Individuals may choose to bring themselves or others to the attention of
the IPMC. Additionally, any Member of the Apache Software Foundation may
join the IPMC by request.

... from https://incubator.apache.org/guides/roles_and_responsibilities.html
.

Best,