-1 (binding)

Problems found:
1. The NOTICE file in the bin package includes license content/pointers
while it shouldn't [1]
2. The license of none Apache licensed components should be stored in the
licences directory [2], including CDDL 1.0, MIT License and BSD-3 License
according to the current LICENSE file.

Please refer to the howto document [3] about assembling LICENSE and NOTICE
files for more details.

(As the project champion, I apologize for not verifying the release during
the ppmc voting phase, but better later than never)

Best Regards,
Yu

[1] https://www.apache.org/legal/src-headers.html#notice
[2] https://www.apache.org/legal/release-policy.html#licensing