Hello everyone,

This is a call for vote to release Apache DevLake (Incubating) v0.15.0-rc5.
The Apache DevLake community has voted on and approved a proposal to
release Apache DevLake (Incubating) version v0.15.0-rc5.

In this release we fixed the license issues.

1. Added Apache 2.0 license to all of the icons we have drawn.

2. Added the license info to the MIT licensed icons.

3. Removed all files with the ManyPixels licence, which are incompatible
with Apache 2.0.

We now kindly request the Incubator PMC members review and vote on this
incubator release.

Linkis community vote thread:

https://lists.apache.org/thread/d2xy34vqzmw8x5zt4ncd3j3tg79bhkc5

Vote result thread:

https://lists.apache.org/thread/8fl0bq79hnm6nlpvytxprl8rmkv4p21w

The release candidates:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/devlake/0.15.0-incubating-rc5

Git tag for the release:

https://github.com/apache/incubator-devlake/releases/tag/v0.15.0-rc5

Keys to verify the Release Candidate:
*https://downloads.apache.org/incubator/devlake/KEYS
<https://downloads.apache.org/incubator/devlake/KEYS>*

How to build:
*https://devlake.apache.org/docs/DeveloperManuals/DeveloperSetup
<https://devlake.apache.org/docs/DeveloperManuals/DeveloperSetup>*

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours or until the necessary number
of votes are reached.

Please vote accordingly:
[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion