Hi,

Marvin-AI has been incubating since 2018-08-27.

Since 2021, activity has been low, and the chances of attracting new
committers and building a vibrant community seem very slim at this
point.

At the same time, the project also missed many reports last year, and
no one responded to the PPMC roll call.

The community discussion and vote can be found here[1],[2].

I therefore propose to retire Marvin-AI from the Incubator.

Voting will start now and will remain open for at least 72 hours.

Notice:

Because the dev vote didn't get enough +1, so it's not a laze vote.

If you are interested in this and are willing to contribute, please
don't hesitate to vote your -1.

[ ] +1 Retire Marvin-AI
[ ] -1 Keep Marvin-AI and I’m willing to join to make it an Apache Community.

[1]https://lists.apache.org/thread/6w0s115gnvsww3ptjt3f1xcrr02211hr
[2]https://lists.apache.org/thread/hpd7fmjm138r09jrzd7d8jdyz3360q52

--
Best wishes!