Hi,
Thanks for the feedback. Much like an incubating project it's tracking a
number of things internally but you need to pay careful attention it doesnt
show some of these on purpose  I've made a few improvements such as
incubator reporting but as I said it's a working in progress.

I've also been working on this.
http://committer-journey.s3-website-us-east-1.amazonaws.com

Kind Regards