tison <wander4...@gmail.com> 于2023年6月5日周一 22:36写道:

> > 2. Meanwhile, why the website is a part of source release?
>
> I suggest we can exclude website materials from the source release
>
> > Where is the LICENSE and NOTICE of the binary
>
> If we don't make binary releases, what is the policy for bundle their
> LICENSE or NOTICE?

First of all, binary is never a release in the ASF. It is just for end
user convenience. If end users don't need that, then we don't deliver
that.
But it doesn't mean the dependency tree disappears.

I don't think we follow the policy or the rule. The key point is, we
are going to release something, which should be APLv2 compatible and
safe for our end users.
Policy is only a guidance of what we did before.

In another word, how could we know the dependencies of this lib in the
runtime are LICENSE safe?