Von: Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Datum: Donnerstag, 8. Juni 2023 um 14:30
An: incubator general apache <general@incubator.apache.org>
Betreff: Re: [DISCUSS] Graduate Apache DataLab (Incubating) as a Top Level
Project
Hi,

I'm sorry, but your response raises further concerns:
- Project communication need to occur on the mailing list, not on other
channels.
- The "centralized project management system" doesn't seem visible to people
outside the project. ASF projects need to operate openly and transparently.
- All ASF project participants are volunteers. There's not an assigned group of
reviewers.
- Removing a PPMC member was not in line with ASF policy.
- No answer was given why PMC members who have not contributed to the project
should be included in the PMC list.

Kind Regards,
Justin