Two things occurred to me while taking a more detailed look at a podling status
page.

1. There is an assumption that podlings use svn for their repositories. I think
it would be good to review the entire incubator web site to change "svn" to
"svn or git" where needed, and probably add a new section to discuss setting up
a git repository. It's not obvious to me that experience with an external git
repository would be sufficient to set up a github/apache repository.

2. There is a section under Copyright that reads:
Check and make sure that the files that have been donated have been updated to
reflect the new ASF copyright.

I think this should refer to the ASF license header instead of copyright. Right?

Craig L Russell
c...@apache.org